Commercial Property Solicitors
The acquisition or rental of commercial property is an important step for any business. Whether you are a landlord looking to let, or a businessman looking to rent or buy, it is vital that you are given specialist legal advice from a trusted commercial property solicitor.
Our specialist commercial property lawyer services include:
• Buying and selling businesses
• Sale and purchase of property
• Drafting and advising on commercial leases
• Renewal of leases under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
• Dealing with commercial landlord and tenant matters
• Retail development, acquisitions and subsequent sales and/or leases
• Transfer of premises licence
• Remortgaging of property
Our Commercial Property solicitors team have the skills and experience to provide a full service and can offer practical help and advice to ensure transactions from purchase to lease negotiations to meet your wider business objectives.
Contact our commercial conveyancing solicitors: